Thursday, September 4, 2014

Come back

It has been two years now. I'm back! Ha-ha. Have you ever felt like the world is against you? I'm feeling it right now. I've lost my ways and somehow whatever I do seems to fail. I hate failing. I have weaknesses. People do not really understand me, and they do not know what I feel inside. I used to tell people what i feel inside. Guess what? I am no longer that person. My best friend is myself. I trust no one except for myself. Do not get me wrong, I love my friends, but I've heard stuff and I do not think I can ever trust them again. At least not everything I should tell them. Some things are better left unsaid.

It was awhile ago when I thought I am blessed to have a bunch of friends I can count on. Why can't I feel that anymore? I am lost. I wish I could find my way out of this misery. I'm in need of a job, and seriously, I am desperate. I need money and it is suffocating.

Hey life, I know you're a bitch, but please bring me back my confidence. Please make things better as I do not plan on living my life like this. YOLO! I want to live my life to the fullest. I'll write again soon. Hope things will get better though

0 comments: